Experience Cape Town's outdoor playground with this three-hour hike up one of the iconic mountains that make up the city's backdrop, Lion's Head. Our scenic Lion's Head hike guides you around the Mountain. On the way to the summit, you'll be rewarded with majestic 360-degree views of the city, bubbly, and canapes. Hike down under the watchful eye of your guide, returning to the vibrant city centre.
TOUR START/END POINT
- Lions Head Trail Start
TOUR START TIME
TOUR END TIME
- Fully guided/Chaperoned Tour
- Vehicle Transfer from inner city Cape Town
- Small snack
- Bottled Water
- Sparkling Wine and Cheese and Charcuterie Platter
- Gratuities to the guide
- Additional wine purchases made on the day
- Hiking Tour
MORE ABOUT LIONS HEAD
- Lion’s Head is flanked by Table Mountain and Signal Hill, and was so named by the first Dutch explorers, who arrived in the 1600’s and were of the opinion that the mountain and Signal Hill together resembled a lion in the crouching position. At its highest point, Lion’s Head is 669 metres above sea level.
Discover an unforgettable outdoor experience with a challenging three-hour hike up Lion's Head, one of Cape Town's iconic mountains. As you spiral up the mountain, you will be rewarded with stunning 360 degree views of the city, plus delicious bubbly and canapes. Your experienced guide will lead the way down the mountain, before returning to the vibrant city center.